Seller abuse

Brian_tek
Contributor
Contributor
Been waiting for a necklace I purchased from the UK via PayPal. Bought april 30th... The sellers website said my necklace was ready eight days ago for shipping. Today is may 29th. Three days ago I filed a dispute because they were not contacting me back. That got their attention. They told me to cancel the dispute and they will ship my product. They should be not allowed to take PayPal. The dispute is the reason they should ship the product. Who do I talk to about shutting these people down?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brian_tek 

If you had to close a case to get a refund then it would be pointless opening one.
NEVER close a dispute / claim until you have a refund.
If the seller issued a refund then that would close the dispute automatically.
If he doesn't escalate to a claim.
Do not close it or he can ignore you and you can't open a second dispute OR re-open a closed one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brian_tek
Contributor
Contributor
I think this goes beyond refund. I am tired of overseas companies ripping us off. Spending our money for a little bit until PayPal gives it back. I wanted that item! They should not be allowed to take PayPal to **bleep** with people.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.