Contributor
I need to get my money back! Help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Michelleben
New Community Member
I was scammed by Nguyen phi tho and pay pal is not helping at all. I want a refund for goods NOT received and paid for

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @YE_WANG 

Thanks for reaching us tho your message is kinda vague, can you be more specific like is is unauthorized transaction? like you don't have any idea at all about this? If yes, kindly follow this instruction:

Go to the Resolution Center.
Click Report a Problem.
Click the transaction you want to report and click Continue.
Select "I want to report a transaction that I didn't authorize."
Follow the steps to report the transaction.
I provided a link below to help you through the process:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud-to- paypal-faq2422

Hope this will help you, stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

YE_WANG
Contributor
Contributor
No! Didn’t help at all! PayPal customer service has nobody on the job! Both of Disputes system and Report system has bugs that preventing people from reporting! Hey! I lost $458,87 because of PayPal didn’t do their job! If PayPal ever bankruptcy, we all know why!
Login to Me Too

Pisedoffwhitguy
New Community Member

Did the same to me almost 100 dollars on a christmas gift, i disputed it pay pal totally blew me off, same guy, he set up a fake site took our money and pay pal lets this guy still sell! total bs! Pay pal you suck!

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

I wish I would have read this sooner.😩

Login to Me Too
Solved

Michelleben
New Community Member
I was scammed by Nguyen phi tho and pay pal is not helping at all. I want a refund for goods NOT received and paid for
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.