Scammed Emma Online Sales

seanconneryluva
Contributor
Contributor

So I bought two bench top ovens from this seller on facebook, used paypal as a guest to pay via visa. Seven weeks later, nothing arrived, THEN last week I received a tiny e packet (snail mail) with a worthless little metal ring inside it. Seller doesn't reply to messages or emails, so onto Paypal.  What do you know, seller will refund but only if I send this damn piece of crap back, will cost me....wait for it...$74 NZD to send back via registered signed for courier (we cannot track and trace ordinary airmail from here). Really??? Now, Emma Online Sales on FB NOW are Arabic, the one I purchased from is in China. Different addresses, different telephone numbers and what do you know, the Emma Online Sales page I bought from no longer exists...and Paypal will not refund my money, so this bogus chinese scam artist has both my money and (perhaps imaginary) bench top ovens.  They obviously copied a genuine seller of this product and sold fresh air to people. So much for buyer protection...what a rort.

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

seanconneryluva
Contributor
Contributor

Most welcome, let me know how you get on. Jenalyn was the last person I dealt with

Login to Me Too

Lynnie1954
Contributor
Contributor
Me neither. Thought PayPal was a safe option. Ongoing since May29th. Is there no one we can report PayPal too?
Login to Me Too

Lynnie1954
Contributor
Contributor
Report to PayPal the name at beginning of your mail or the Yimi one?
Login to Me Too

Lynnie1954
Contributor
Contributor
We use PayPal to prevent us being scammed. I will not stop pestering for my money 🧐
Login to Me Too

Linncha
I got the ring and i was buying a training holahop from NENEXUE with the mail to a warmjiabiao that never answer and i order june 2. I found it on facebook ad....never again..
Login to Me Too

Lynnie1954
Contributor
Contributor
Hi yes mine was on Facebook but unable to find them now to report it.
Login to Me Too

Linncha
I got a ring with the 128 thing on it to..i was buying a training holahop...i made a case on paypal yesterday. Not gotten the send it back mail yet but what can they do if we dont send it back? This one had a website and looked like it was true. But i got a secend look and the web site is crap... ang cant find the holahop they sold on facebook ad.. what the heck.
Login to Me Too

seanconneryluva
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have just received a full refund after battling with PayPal for nearly a month  I have provided them with the seller's name, address etc, they use genuine facebook seller's names but the seller is always the same. Paypal have been provided with proof from many ripped off customers about their fraudulent business. They never had any product to begin with, send a cheap brass ring, so demand that you return it for a full refund, which is not financially viable ($74 in my case).  Keep on to paypal, do NOT accept the old  "you have to send the ring back for a full refund" line. the seller never intended to send the actual product bought, they offer a 50% refund for the case to go away (nice little earner there in itself). You have to keep pointing out that the seller did NOT send the items you paid for AND have your money.  Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Mofo7
Contributor
Contributor
Hahaha the actual cheek of them!! Today I received this email from their “customer service” representative: “ Dear customer, Thanks for your support and concern on our store. As to this situation, we would like to show our sincere apology to you. As the product can be used normally, could I suggest that we issue a partial refund of 25% to you as a compensation and you don't need to return the product to us which will save your money and time? If you really don't want to keep it, we would like to suggest you to sell the product to someone who is interested in it as a gift. If you still need the original item, could you please place a new order after receiving the partial refund. If you have any other good solutions, please feel free to contact us. Please don't worry, we will try our best to make you satisfied. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day. Best regards, Shirley” Unbelievable!!! Still waiting for PayPal to respond to the dispute...
Login to Me Too

seanconneryluva
Contributor
Contributor

**bleep**, do not take this lying down. Message Paypal EVERY day like I did, push push push. the ruddy cheek of these scam artists....unbelievable

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.