Scam

Kezza60

This company is pretending to sell Dewalt Cordless Power tools. They get your money and send you a 10 cm x 5 cm inflatable cushion. You will spend up to 6-months fighting the company and PayPal to get your money and return postage back. I fought to get 10 refunds as I bought multiple items for several people. Satisfaction was only achieved after phone calls to the Australian Head Office and then return calls from the USA. A horribly time consuming and frustrating process.

The company take over a reputable domain name and then advertise, Dewalt and Makita tools sets and Multi-piece Mechanical Toolsets all at extreme discounts, but every time the recipients received inflatable cushions.

PayPal assured me they had investigated the company and banned them after numerous complaints, but here they are perpetrating the same scam using the web address:

https://www.peerylife.com/products/20v-max-cordless-drill-combo-kit%F0%9F%92%A5-10-tool?fbclid=IwAR1...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ron-Madison
New Community Member
I ordered a cordless combo kit and recieved a small empty case that measures 5x9x2. Its a cheaply made blow mold pencil case. NOT THE CORDLESS TOOLS I ORDERED!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.