Not all actions payed with PAypal are covered?

mcv67
Contributor
Contributor

I bought something like a computer, and received a toothbrush.  Now, that is something that was promised as covered by Paypal, but because I filed a warning/complaint that my seller was not right (before I received the item), I can no longer complain about the item now!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mcv67 

Did you file a dispute for unauthorised transaction first time around?

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mcv67
Contributor
Contributor

I would not know how to start a second dispute, I just warned paypal about a seller, and now, I cannot reopen my dispute.  I'll contact a "local radio", the national VRT.be  😉

Login to Me Too

mcv67
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal-autorised.pngAnd now, something strange, I see the transaction is said to be an "unautorised login".  Why do you classify a transaction as such WHEN IT IS NOT TRUE?

To lift all buyers guarantees?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mcv67 

Well i told you how to open a second dispute and if you wanted more contact information you could have asked for it.

But if you want to go to the media instead for whatever weird reason to tell them you opened an incorrect paypal dispute then feel free to do so.  😊

And as for your second post, no idea what you are talking about but you are welcome to my FREE advice, bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mcv67
Contributor
Contributor

How do I open a second dispute?  I cannot start a second dispute when the first is finished ..  the system , "the clickorama - clickodrama"  does not alow me to do that!

Login to Me Too

mcv67
Contributor
Contributor

My account was NEVER hacked.  So why does PAypal say so?  To not give the buyers guaranteee?

Login to Me Too

mcv67
Contributor
Contributor

Is there an email address to ask paypal something?  After I first dispute (in fact I WARNED paypal about a seller), I cannot start a second one ...

Login to Me Too

mcv67
Contributor
Contributor

I warned the local police, that when Paypal talks about hacked account, it is only to make sure that they don't need to give their buyers warranty.  Great news!  Not every hack is a hack!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.