Scam

Celestialyuki
Contributor
Contributor
So I got scammed by an online company called Beyondking that steals photos of clothes from other clothings shops like Crossfox, Sew Much Love, and Wildhorse Apparel, and pretends to sell their works at a discounted price. You get cheap 5$ knockoffs instead. I filed a dispute with PayPal for items not being as described after reporting that the clothing company is a fraud and that I’m not even sure that they even sent me the said parcel I purchased, since they haven’t even confirmed my order after I made it or sent me a tracking number. Long story short, PayPal ruled in my favour, but now, for me to get my money back, I have a few days to send the clothes purchased back to the scammer seller company with proof of tracking number photo for this issue to be resolved. (Apparently the sellers said they would refund me, or so it says in the resolution. Real clever on their part since they know I never received the items...) However, Since I never received the clothes at any point, obviously I can’t sent anything back! I sent a message to PayPal but nobody is responding and I honestly don’t know what to do now...
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.