Scam site?

chris84wilson
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with Usnotion.com ? I just bought a power tool from them as its cheaper than elsewhere but immediately thought id been scammed.. I haven't received any confirmation or shipping info and the company name is in chinese..

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

TommyD1
We ordered on December 26, have never received shipping information or order confirmation
Login to Me Too

Crashcook
Contributor
Contributor
Nope I never got an email period from usnotion i ordered a Deealt cordless blower & the only evidence of that transaction is my paypal account & my bank account saying they paied sombody $70.00 from account lol. I just opened my dispute yesterday & im not sure what to expect from paypal especially after reading all theese other paypal members experience with this same situation
Login to Me Too

macgulley
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order Friday and got tracking info through Paypal on Sunday. Tracking isn't active yet but I'll keep you updated.

Login to Me Too

chris84wilson
Contributor
Contributor
I called Paypal and they said if they dont hear from the merchant in 10 days ill get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Amandalair17
Contributor
Contributor
Keep me updated I filed a dispute with paypal and have emailed the company several time for my shipping information
Login to Me Too

Madmaxxz
It is a scam site. Order came from Albany NY and got delivered. But did not come to my address. Usps says my tracking number does not match my address. Filed despute with paypal and lost case. They claim it was a valid tracking number. It might be but did not go to my shipping or billing address. Shame on paypal for letting this go on. Thought they were for the buyers? Wrong
Login to Me Too

Durhamct
Contributor
Contributor
With so many reported Clsims against USNOTION, one wonders what kind of Investigation did PayPal conduct. Did they call the Company, did they Email them? What? If PayPal was Serious their Investigation should have ordered from USNOTION. That would have been to simple. What an easy way to get to the Truth. Oh, but $70-$80 dollars would have been too much to Risk to get to the truth. Plus they have had to rely on their own investigation to get their money back. So they took the easy and less time consuming way, just tell us basically that we are Tripping, that our Products are at our homes. Because they said they were delivered to us. I'm done with PayPal. I will take the loss, so will you. Never PayPal again.
Login to Me Too

chris84wilson
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get active tracking yet?
Login to Me Too

macgulley
Contributor
Contributor
Tracking is active. Package arrived at Albany, NY USPS distribution center. Scheduled for delivery 12/12.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.