Scam site?

chris84wilson
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with Usnotion.com ? I just bought a power tool from them as its cheaper than elsewhere but immediately thought id been scammed.. I haven't received any confirmation or shipping info and the company name is in chinese..

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

KWilson007
Contributor
Contributor
Prices seem too good to be true, half the price compared to Amazon. Also, the website domain was registered only a month ago.
Login to Me Too

Durhamct
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered the Dewalt Table saw. Got a Shipping Tracking number. Tracked it daily. Then got a delivery notice on my email. Stated it was delivered at 11:04. I was home, nothing was delivered. Sat it was in my mailbox or next to it. Nothing, Nothing. I know our Mailman will come to the door and ring the bell and go. Nothing.
Login to Me Too

KWilson007
Contributor
Contributor
What do the shipping details show for the tracking number? It should offer proof of delivery, which should state the location it was left. I would also be curious about the weight. My DeWalt Jobsite table saw weighs over 50lbs. w/o the stand.
Login to Me Too

macgulley
Contributor
Contributor

Mine shows shipping from Albany, NY but it doesn't list the weight. 

Login to Me Too

Durhamct
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was from Albany. Only an Email address for Contact
Login to Me Too

chris84wilson
Contributor
Contributor
I've also got a tracking number from Albany but no response from the site. I'm pretty certain this is a scam and the tracking is false. Have you opened a dispute with PayPal?
Login to Me Too

RcmCJ
Contributor
Contributor

Fell for cheap prices 2 days ago, no tracking or shipping info as of yet.  Guess i read this info too late

Going to wait a few more days before I open a dispute through PP

Login to Me Too

chris84wilson
Contributor
Contributor
Dont wait, it is a scam site. Paypal just closed my case and refunded me based on this community thread and I believe they are working on closing the usnotion.com web page down. Anyone who's ordered should call in and file a dispute to get refunded.
Login to Me Too

jeannehmd
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed. Dewalt tools never came. Bogus tracking number went to another address. Package weighed 2 ounces! I filed a claim with PayPal and they denied it! Post office verifies that I didn't receive it. Guess it doesn't do any good to use paypal.
Login to Me Too

Durhamct
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is a waste of time regarding this Scam Site. I contacted my Credit Card Company, denied it, sent them the Info. They returned my Money. As far I know PayPal Protection does help either. PayPal has denied all claims that I have followed on this site. With an overwhelming amount of Claims, PayPal has Sided against the Purchaser.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.