Scam Snapchat premium privacy

Sirmamba45
New Community Member
I was offers a premium Snapchat by a girl they wanted $25 which is something like £19 over here in the uk as soon as I sent the money i didn’t receive anything and they took off I’ve filled it as a dispute but as I’ve never used paypal before I’m worried about my bank details getting out and private information I’m not too bothered about the money the little muppet can have it if she’s that bothered but I’m worried about my bank details getting out and fraud I sent the money with the option of “for a service” And the dispute is marked as item not received I’ve got to wait till the 30th of august to be able to make a claim any help?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sirmamba45 

Make sure you escalate the dispute to a claim within the 20 days given once the dispute it opened.

However if you paid using paypal then paypal do not disclose your funding source information ie bank account or card details to the buyer.

That is the whole point of using paypal, you keep your bank and card information confidential, all the seller sees is your email and address (if needed to send the item).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.