Scalefast

MarioLC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I saw on my history that I had a Scalefast transaction. Under the description, the product name was specified. But, I have no idea what it means. However, I do have the billing number. Would that enable me to possibly learn what product was purchased?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MarioLC,

If PayPal received that information from the merchant, we would see it in your Transaction Details under your Activity. If the description of what was purchased is not there, we'd recommend reaching out to the merchant for further clarification.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MarioLC,

If PayPal received that information from the merchant, we would see it in your Transaction Details under your Activity. If the description of what was purchased is not there, we'd recommend reaching out to the merchant for further clarification.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.