SOMEONE ACCESS MY ACCOUNT VIA ONE TOUCH WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND USED MY ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE!

vlaboreros
Contributor
Contributor

PayPAL!!!

Your site isn't safe someone access my account and used one touch to do it!. I received an email successfully activate one touch while I was asleep! And used charge me for online subscription! WTF! I was calling you rerouted my but no one was answering! How was this possible! Please cancel the transactions! I was all day contacting you but no reply!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vlaboreros wrote:

PayPAL!!!

Your site isn't safe someone access my account and used one touch to do it!. I received an email successfully activate one touch while I was asleep! And used charge me for online subscription! WTF! I was calling you rerouted my but no one was answering! How was this possible! Please cancel the transactions! I was all day contacting you but no reply!

Locate the payment transaction and click "report a problem". Sometimes it is not PayPal but your device is not secure. Turn off the wifi on the device if not using it. Also keep calling PayPal to report the security compromise. You can log on and change the security preferences. Change password also.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/one-touch-checkout/faq

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.