SLN Holding

terriscnal
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with SLN United States? I have placedan order on 12-11-2019 and cannot get anyone to respond to my emails. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Holls23 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@terriscnal 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Holls23
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order on December 10, 2019 for an item from the Hermani Store and paid for it through PayPal.  Payment went to SLN Holding.  I still have not received my order.  I was given a tracking number through the Hermani Store on December 13, 2019 and every time I go to track it, I get the message "Tracking info is not available at the moment" followed up by "Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the carrier. Please check again later." and below that it has "China EMS (ePacket)" with the tracking number under that.  It did state that the shipping of items to the United States would take 12 - 20 days, but the fact that I'm getting that message with the tracking number, I'm beginning to wonder.  Also, when I purchased, I had no idea that I was ordering something from China since the address listed for Hermani Store is in Naperville, IL (United States).  After researching a little yesterday evening, it appears that the "Hermani Store" is an online scam.  I did try contacting Hermani Store through their contact section and keep getting the message "There was an error trying to send your message.  Please try again later".  Definite "red flag".  I will wait a couple more days but if I don't receive the order, I will be disputing the charge to have it refunded to my account. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Holls23 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

RhondaB5
Contributor
Contributor
I waited over 3 weeks for a pillow for my daughters birthday. I contacted them and was told they were looking for my order. It hadn’t even shipped yet. I requested a refund and they refused. I contacted PayPal and requested a refund. Two weeks later they closed the case saying it had shipped. My daughter received a pillow that wasn’t worth $5 and I paid almost $40. I wouldn’t advise buying anything from this company.
Login to Me Too

ots3go
Contributor
Contributor

That's the same scam I fell for.

They'll now ask you to return it to a Vietnam address and then never receive it. 

Login to Me Too

Nnha
New Community Member
Yes I had to open up a case because my Hermani Store order has not shipped from December 4th. Tracking shows same, not shipped yet. No response yet. waiting.
Login to Me Too

Holls23
Contributor
Contributor

I've contacted them twice now, once yesterday and again just now.  I do have a feeling we've all been scammed.  I have since done an internet search on the Hermani Store and it comes up as one of the online scams.  I'll give SLN Holding a chance to reply, but if I do not hear from them and soon, I'll be going through PayPal to seek a refund of every penny I spent. 

Login to Me Too

TracyCava
New Community Member
I have this same problem.
Login to Me Too

SLJ9406
New Community Member
Currently dealing with same issue.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.