SCAMMER ALERT LIST- and List of helpful tips

Lips369
Contributor
Contributor
I ended up doing a Google search of the Chinese companies that I purchased stuff through on Paypal! They came up on an Chinese SCAMMER ALERT WATCH LIST. I've got some resources to post in cont. Of this msg
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Lips369
Contributor
Contributor
https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/about-scamwatch/tools-resources/online-resources/spot-the-scam-signs#an... EXPOSE PUBLICLY- ON SCAMGUARD and #REPORTSCAM REPORT SCAM TO: -FBI-INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER -FTC-FILL OUT OFFICIAL FORM FOR SCAM REPORT -USA.gov-search for"STATE CONSUMER PROTECTION OFFICES" -A.G.- CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE -file a report -LOCAL POLICE-find/call general # police -FILE OFFICIAL REPORT OF INCIDENT(police report) ( NOT 911 UNLESS YOU FEEL YOU'RE IN DANGER)
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lips369 

Do you really think U.S companies or FBI have any influence or jurisdiction over companies in China?

Best to risk assess your own transactions and don't buy from China websites or Social Media ads.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.