SCAM WITH THE HELP OF SHOPYFI FACEBOOK AND PAYPAL !

ventascrioman
Contributor
Contributor

I order this product that was advertised on FACEBOOK, supported by SHOPIFY, and offering a PAYPAL as method of payment however, this site is an SCAM site, that doesnt have any physical address, not costumer services number, https://www.keepnice.store/ with a clearly scam return policy https://www.keepnice.store/pages/return-policy on behalf of company which doesnt exist in USA Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited these people is Stealing money from Honest People like me with the help of you SHOPIFY, PAYPAL, AND FACEBOOK !!unsafe an insecure verification process. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.! I wont wait much longer because their Return Policy Shows, there is not return after 14 days of purchase. I HOPE PAYPAL, DOING THE RIGHT THING, giving my money back and kicking out this ROBBERS from your site !!

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

JJQwik
Contributor
Contributor
That’s a shame. It’s difficult to understand how the package size and weight doesn’t show how wrong the item is. Maybe get the actual package dimensions from the manufacturer of what you expected to receive. To a normal person that would be enough to prove fraud.
Login to Me Too

Freedomdave
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly what I got. But I got 2 of those pieces of crap. Definitely not what I ordered. But now its "wrong item" rather than "never received" so these scammers are somewhat smart.
Login to Me Too

Fontail
Hi I brought a sea skate board and never received it
Login to Me Too

JJQwik
Contributor
Contributor
You’re probably better off than most people on here because if they never shipped it then it’s probably easier to get your money back. File a dispute and they will connect you with the seller first and then PayPal will eventually take over. This won’t happen fast but don’t give up.
Login to Me Too

Olaf7
I got 2 inflatable cushions (totally useless) Instead of the 2 inflatable standup paddle boards I ordered.
Login to Me Too

Juliemcnicholas
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a £25.00 electric paint sprayer..I was sent a £5.00 paint roller..I haven't emails to Three kings Technology and to paypal. PayPal have not been any help..Why is pay pal supporting a scam company.
Login to Me Too

Obalola

Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited, the greatest scam company in the world. Customers should avoid having transaction with them. You bought an item, and something else is sent to you. You will never receive your money back. Very unfortunate.

Login to Me Too

Nimaaa
Contributor
Contributor
I thought i can trust facebook ad Three kingdoms technology with different names like keepitnice,vhline,hebay It is painful that they can steal people’s money via paypal My case is under decision,95 replays to this topic and they are still ...
Login to Me Too

Pudnar

I too was scammed by the Three Kingdoms Technologies Co. which was also called the ABC Shop on Facebook.  I ordered a paint spray gun and was sent a paint roller.  Have been attempting to get the item that I ordered shipped to me with no satisfaction.  I paid extra for expedited shipping for a project that was working on.  They insisted that I ship back the item before they would correct the problem.  My concern was the cost of the item to ship back would cost more then the item itself, did not want to burn more money shipping it back and possibly be out even more cash.  After quite a few correspondences back and forth for the last two weeks, they are supposedly going to refund my account but not for the full amount I’m was scammed for.  Their return policy is a sham.

Total scam company do not purchase form Three Kingdom Technologies Co. (ABC Shop) on Facebook

Login to Me Too

Railjob30
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the Motorized Inflatable Pool Lounger from Three Kingdoms Technology thru Facebook and received a three dollar children's pool toy. Three Kingdoms offered me a 40 % automatic refund after I complained. Or ship back and wait another 2 months for full refund thru them as if they would even send it to you after ripping you off the first time around.  I said BS. I filed a fraudulent claim with Paypal as I used my Paypal funds to pay for the original purchase. Paypal refunded my money within 3 days after filing a different item received claim with them. I sent Paypal a link to this thread and I think that helped. I hope they shut this company down. But if they do I am sure they will have another scam waiting to go. If it is to good to be true then it usually is.  Buyer Beware! I should have known that the $26.96 price I paid was bogus compared to the average price on other legitimate sites was well over $150.00 for the lounger. Do not fall for these tricks, I learned my lesson. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.