SCAM WITH THE HELP OF SHOPYFI FACEBOOK AND PAYPAL !

ventascrioman
Contributor
Contributor

I order this product that was advertised on FACEBOOK, supported by SHOPIFY, and offering a PAYPAL as method of payment however, this site is an SCAM site, that doesnt have any physical address, not costumer services number, https://www.keepnice.store/ with a clearly scam return policy https://www.keepnice.store/pages/return-policy on behalf of company which doesnt exist in USA Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited these people is Stealing money from Honest People like me with the help of you SHOPIFY, PAYPAL, AND FACEBOOK !!unsafe an insecure verification process. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.! I wont wait much longer because their Return Policy Shows, there is not return after 14 days of purchase. I HOPE PAYPAL, DOING THE RIGHT THING, giving my money back and kicking out this ROBBERS from your site !!

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

Raducku79
Contributor
Contributor

https://hatlinear.com/products/vehicle-hydraulic-auto-repair-tools-box

This  advertise was originally with tool-box with tools, and had no picture with empty box, just with the tools and the full description of the technical data.

On the delivery I received 2 smaller EMPTY boxes, the tools in the description (hydraulic Jack) couldn't even fit inside this plastic box,  and now they are asking me to send back the boxes on my expense .  If I ordered a product and I received something different, why should I spend more money on this?

The seller, the Expeditor of the package and the Person they are asking me to return the product are  3 different entities!

What do you think I should do?

Case ID: PP-D-81982995

I can't add more info to my case on my request.... PayPal doesn't ask me anything.....

Can anyone  tell me how to gen in touch with PayPal to start a discussion?

Login to Me Too

JJQwik
Contributor
Contributor
There is a help tab where you can start a message chat with people who can help. It may take a few times to get to someone with common sense but don’t give up. I know it’s very troubling to have this happen but don’t give up and don’t give in.
Login to Me Too

revguy
Contributor
Contributor

These scammers are paying Pay Pal and the buyers are getting **bleep**. Pay Pal makes it very difficult to get your money back from these scams. The resolution center is very close minded, the message system does not answer you for days if at all, and the phone contact is non-existent. It seems Pay Pal does not care about customers who use their service. They allow these scams to go on and only put up roadblocks for the end user. They protect the shady sellers as they are paying to sell on Pay Pal whereas buyers are not. Short sighted business plan....no buyers= no business! Facebook and blogs are the way to get the word out and maybe Pay Pal will take notice.

Login to Me Too

revguy
Contributor
Contributor

The corrupt sellers are big problem. They are being protected by Pay Pal even though there are hundreds even thousands of complaints. Pay Pal makes it very difficult to get your money back from these scams. The resolution center is very close minded, the message system does not answer you for days if at all, and the phone contact is non-existent. It seems Pay Pal does not care about customers who use their service. They allow these scams to go on and only put up roadblocks for the end user. They protect the shady sellers as they are paying to sell on Pay Pal whereas buyers are not. Short sighted business plan....no buyers= no business! Go on Facebook and let the world know!!

Login to Me Too

barrettbedlam
Contributor
Contributor

I have had no support from PayPal even after sending proof of return postage to the scammers.  I intend reposting PayPal to the Financial Services Ombudsman.  PayPal are supporting fraud - and answerable to the FSO.

I hope many more of you will take this further,

Sick of bad service.

Login to Me Too

msfjunk

Total scam!!!!!!!    BUYER BEWARE.... you are going to loose your money!!!!    Kiss it goodbye.  Yes, same thing happened to me.  I am glad to see that I am not the only one... but sad to see others have not gotten their money back.....   What I received was a kids tiny, small inflatable thing.... when I was suppose to receive an adult, large Paddle Board.   Total SCAM!!!!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Marty044
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered motorised pool lounger on June 10, I opened dispute with PayPal as soon as the 35 days shipping time expired, kept being told delayed due to pandemic, took over two months for the package to arrive. When it did, opened to find kiddies pool float, changed dispute too significantly different than described, got told to return it for a refund. I refused to return kept messaging PayPal about not paying to send it back, eventually just filled in tracking info with “not doing it” was asked for more info about my claim, kept sending images of the purchase confirmation and what I received. Finally got confirmation from PayPal today that I am getting a full refund. Keep on at PayPal, they know they are a scam seller so they are now having to foot the bill for refunds.
Login to Me Too

DCR21
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue over the motorized pool float. I filed a dispute July 22 and it was not resolved until the end of September. The estimated date resolution kept being pushed back, which was frustrating but I was patient. The seller once again offered a partial refund and I refused it. It was finally resolved by PayPal with a 100% refund. What seems to have worked for me was that before I even filed a complaint with PayPal, I had several back and forth messages with the seller. Each time they offered me a little bit more money back, but never a full refund. I refused to accept anything less. After I felt I had enough documentation, I filed a PayPal dispute. In that way PayPal was able to read the entire conversation between me and the seller, which I think made my case more clear. In addition to that, here’s what I said to PayPal when I filed the dispute: Hello, I made a purchase of a motorized pool float on May 29. The invoice ID is: xxxxxxxxxxxx .Transaction ID is: xxxxxxxxxxxx. I was supposed to receive it within 2 weeks. I had not received it as of June 21 so I emailed the seller. They said it had just been shipped and gave me tracking info. I finally received a package from them on Monday July 20, almost 2 months after purchase. They said it had been shipped from China which is what took so long, yet the return address was Springfield NY. It was the entirely wrong product. Instead of a large blue and white motorized and steerable float, I received a cheap inflatable pink pool float with nothing motorized about it. I have attached photos of the PayPal invoice and item I ordered, as well as the incorrect item I received. I contacted the seller and asked for them to either send me the correct item or give me a full refund. Their response was that I could either return the incorrect float, shipped to all the way to China *at my own cost*, OR they would give me only 40% refund of my $26.98 purchase if I don’t ship the cheap inflatable (and incorrect) float back to them at my cost. Neither option is acceptable to me. I’ve already wasted too much time on this. I honestly feel as if this is a scam, starting with Gretrala.com where I ordered it from (but which no longer lists the item). In no way should I have to pay shipping to send this junk back to China. And in no way should they keep 60% of the purchase price for an item I never received. Please advise. I have tried to resolve this with the seller but they seem unwilling to do what is right, and I am not interested in debating with them and wasting any more time. Thank you for your help. ——— I hope this post helps some of you. It took some effort, and a long time to get PayPal to side with me, but the wait was worth it. I know it’s “only” $26.98 but it’s the principle. These scammers suck.
Login to Me Too

osnabruck
New Community Member

This is very very disappointing, I've been scammed by this non existing company as well, I try to always pay using PayPal because I thought it was a safe way to transfer money, however it is not proving to be the case, I have been trying for months to get a refund, only to be told now that they wont refund my money because somebody said the product was delivered, although they can't give me any shipping details, clearly PayPal knows this is a scam, I would expect my money refunded without the months of jumping through hoops, very annoyed and disapointed   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.