SCAM WITH THE HELP OF SHOPYFI FACEBOOK AND PAYPAL !

ventascrioman
Contributor
Contributor

I order this product that was advertised on FACEBOOK, supported by SHOPIFY, and offering a PAYPAL as method of payment however, this site is an SCAM site, that doesnt have any physical address, not costumer services number, https://www.keepnice.store/ with a clearly scam return policy https://www.keepnice.store/pages/return-policy on behalf of company which doesnt exist in USA Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited these people is Stealing money from Honest People like me with the help of you SHOPIFY, PAYPAL, AND FACEBOOK !!unsafe an insecure verification process. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.! I wont wait much longer because their Return Policy Shows, there is not return after 14 days of purchase. I HOPE PAYPAL, DOING THE RIGHT THING, giving my money back and kicking out this ROBBERS from your site !!

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

JJQwik
Contributor
Contributor
These bait and switch sites are popping up all over. I’ve found several of them on YouTube and Google. Here’s a few that should be removed: Hotsellr, Hotselly, Hotsellsy, Benpob, Colorsta, Lightoos, ekitty’s and the list goes on. I can’t remember all of them but I’ve been using Trustpilot to leave reviews about their fraudulent behavior. They use Shopify and PayPal to appear legitimate and If one is removed they create another. I was fortunate enough to catch on to the scheme before they sent me anything and received a refund early through PayPal. I think someone should be investigating all of these sites and removing them before it gets any worse. Every time I see a listing on YouTube I check out the items and prices. Then I write a review based on the findings. I’ve found about 13 so far but I’m sure there’s more. I also don’t use Facebook but if someone has the time to do the same thing we can start informing consumers of the risk.
Login to Me Too

JPH11
New Community Member

Hopefully PayPal does the right thing and remove this company Three Kingdom Technology from their pay system. There surely has been enough disputes regarding this company, I personally know of 3 in the last month, all have disputed through PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

xagere
Contributor
Contributor

20200804_153106.jpgThat's what I received today!! LOL

Login to Me Too

JJQwik
Contributor
Contributor
Is that an RC Boat or an Inflatable Paddle-board? Hold it up sideways, I can’t tell. I’m just kidding even though it’s not funny at all. These scammers need to be tracked down and locked up. That’s just sad, because it would have been better if you never received it. Hopefully you get your money back soon.
Login to Me Too

MKanzlemar

The same thing happened to me.  I ordered the motorized float and received a $2.00 child's float.  I kept emailing Three Kings through PayPay dispute and finally got my money back.   At first they only wanted to give me 40% back and we went back and forth.  I wasn't backing down.   So, if you don't back down you can get your money back.   Tell them you want a shipping label to ship the float you received back and don't back down on that either.  Just stand your ground.  Keep telling them what a scam they are.  

Login to Me Too

Gamble47
Contributor
Contributor
They sent me a dollar store float instead of what was advertised and PayPal will not refund me my $30 until I ship the $1 raft back to China!! I’m so angry!! I sent customer service pictures of what I ordered and what they sent! REFUND MY DAMN MONEY!
Login to Me Too

xagere
Contributor
Contributor

Very strange that Paypal is still letting this scam going on.

Usually, for any web marketer out there, if you get a complaint, your account can be limited or even frozen.

Now, we can see that there are hundreds of complaints and refund requests for this particular account and not any sanctioning so far.

Something is going on.

Login to Me Too

Gamble47
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly!! I’m so confused. I sent another message referencing this feed with all these complaints with the same issue! I won’t be using PayPal if this is how they handle things. I have never had issues with merchandise or a merchant until this transaction and I order EVERYTHING online.
Login to Me Too

skanter1308
Contributor
Contributor

I am also a victim of this scam, but yesterday I was informed that I am able to get a full refund without having to ship the cheap knock off product back to China. Do not give in and keep fighting. I am not sure what got PayPal to finally agree with me but I kept pushing back and shared links to forums like this and others related to this scam company to show a repeated pattern of not operating in good faith.  I know if frustrating but keep fighting!

Login to Me Too

Chrls
Contributor
Contributor
I got same crap today!!! Ripoff **bleep** China I hope trump nukes them and their corona virus this is BA
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.