SCAM, Fraud, Never Received Merchandise, Opened Dispute then Junk was Sent

StLouEm
New Community Member

I use Paypal regularly and have never had a major issue.  In September, I ordered two separate queen-sized quilts from the same company, Cong Ty Tnhh Bgholding, for approximately $60.00 each.  They were advertised on Facebook.  One was a bright sea turtle print and one was an Americana star quilt.  When the quilts did not arrive two months later, I contacted the company via Paypal two times within two weeks.  The company did not respond.  I opened a dispute via Paypal and the company still did not respond to me but they told Paypal they provided Paypal a tracking number that said the product was "shipped".  There is no evidence of that product actually being DELIVERED to me.  Interestingly enough, on the same day that my Paypal case was ruled in Cong Ty Tnhh Bgholding's favor (because they provided a legitimate tracking number for shipment), I received a 9x12 office mail-envelop package that contained an extremely poor quality dirty-grey "quilt" with skeletons on it and it was NOTHING that I ordered.  It was roughly two thin polyester throw-size sheets with zig-zag machine-stitching running through them.  It is TRASH and not even fit as a moving blanket.   There was no company name on the return address and no explanation or packing slip with the item inside.  I have been scammed by this company and so has Paypal.  And I am SURE I am not the only one.  Paypal's reputation is on the line and I am out $124.00 dollars.  Because I escalated the Paypal dispute to a Paypal case, the case is closed and I lost all that money.  There is no person in Paypal that I can have an actual conversation with to discuss this matter.  I know I cannot be the only one this has happened to!  Has anyone else had a similar issue?? 

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

telliott6105
Contributor
Contributor
when I filed the dispute, the seller said they were shipping it right away and to close the dispute and be patient. I trusted that they would send it. My bad decision. Thanks for the advice.
Login to Me Too

loqutus
New Community Member

TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH PAYPAY IS GETTING QUITE FRUSTRATING.  IF YOU CALL THERE'S A 7HR WAITING DELAY, AND IF YOU TEXT THEM THEY NEVER ANSWER!!!!!

Login to Me Too

JITB
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a blanket from them.  I have the email from Campreme confirming my order.  I also have an email from Paypal confirming the order and payment to Cong Ty Tnhh Bgholding.  But Paypal and Campreme say they have no record of my order.  I plan to file a complaint to the Secretary of State and the Better Business Bureau against Bgholding, Campreme and Paypal for scamming me out of my money.

Login to Me Too

canusing
I ordered a softball quilt for my granddaughter as a Christmas gift and I have never received it although I have sent numerous requests to the company. I am more upset over the fact that I never received the quilt as she would have loved it had I been able to give it to her than I am the money. But I am upset over the principle that I paid money for goods that I never received. I will think twice about ordering anything else via PayPal as I trusted they had reputable sellers and I am sad to learn they obviously do not.
Login to Me Too

cfrancis

Yep, same scam. Ordered queen sized quilt. Never received. Filed dispute with paypal and notified my credit card company. Then a week later, package receive (but it had been sent to a different address, not mine & was forwarded to me). Blurry print blanket, not the size of a queen bed. I called back PayPal and credit card company changed dispute to "item not as described". Seller sent "proof" of delivery to my credit card company and a copy of some fake email responses to me (I sent 3 emails, but was never responded to). My credit card company closed case, stating item was authorized by me and received. I called paypal and they state dispute is now in the hands of my credit card company. I called my cc company and they are issuing a refund to me and basically eating the cost of this scammer. This is upsetting. PayPal should not allow this  "Cong Ty Tnhh Bgholding" to commit fraud on paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Jenlaw54
I am having this same problem. I ordered a volleyball design blanket for Christmas and have never received the order. I keep emailing Campreme but get a response that it's not a real email address as advertised. I have an email with order number and preparing for shipment, but never shipped. I think this company is a RIP off and **bleep** at this point.
Login to Me Too

JITB
Contributor
Contributor

I plan to report this to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center at https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Login to Me Too

JITB
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't heard back from the FBI yet but I did go to my bank to protest the charge to my debit card.  The bank refunded the money to me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.