Respond to a return request

Stef1203
Contributor
Contributor
I have been asked to return an item that was falsely advertised , to an address submitted by the seller in chinese not English! I have been given 5 more days to respond but I can’t see where I have the option to respond??? PayPal are just requesting the details of the return.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Lynnie1954
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Steph just messaged through the resolution page. Have been messaging since May about it but these sly individuals need to be locked up. Hope this helps. Have you opened a complaint form?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Neen56
Contributor
Contributor

same thing happened to me! They won't answer any of my correspondence. Is this who got you?

Xinbaiyou Electronic Product Business Department, Wuhan East Lake New Technology Development Zone

What I orderedWhat I ordered

what I gotwhat I got

Login to Me Too

Stef1203
Contributor
Contributor
Not that product. But got scammed just the same.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Lynnie1954
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Steph just messaged through the resolution page. Have been messaging since May about it but these sly individuals need to be locked up. Hope this helps. Have you opened a complaint form?
Login to Me Too

Lynnie1954
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I told PayPal needed address in English then I got an affidavit to sign and am receiving full refund .
Login to Me Too

Neen56
Contributor
Contributor

thank you 

Login to Me Too

Neen56
Contributor
Contributor

How did you talk to PayPal I haven't had any luck talking to anyone

Login to Me Too

Stef1203
Contributor
Contributor
How did you talk to them? I don’t see that anywhere? Other than to submit tracking details?
Login to Me Too

Neen56
Contributor
Contributor

yes that's all I got to, but you said you asked for an English address and then you just had to sign and affidavit

Login to Me Too

Stef1203
Contributor
Contributor
Do we have to wait for the case to be closed before we can request a new case and then put forward our concerns?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.