Resolution center ROBBED ME/ignored evidence/sided with a theif

AVERYANGRYKEVIN
New Community Member

I have been repeatedly attacked, **bleep** over, disrespected by a young woman that I NEVER ONCE SOLD ANYTHING TOO!!! Yet <removed> was able to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FLAWS IN THE PAYPAL SYSTEM AND USED A CARD OR BANK INFORMATION THAT DID NOT BELONG TO HER TO SEND MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT AND UNDER FALSE PRETENSES FILE HALF A DOZEN CLAIMS WITH NO EVIDENCE THAT SHE DIDNT AUTHORIZE EACH PAYMENT. this woman sent funds to my account which I IMMEDIATELY sent right back to her using my PayPal cash card. ALWAYS MINUTESFOLLOWING HER PAYMENT BEING SENT TO ME, SHE RECEIVED THE MONEY IN A FASION THAT SHE WAS ABLE TO UTILIZE!!! I was led to believe that I was simply helping a friend out who was unable to access money in her own PayPal balance. I even sent in text messages and Facebook messages and transaction that Clearly show that <removed> WAS MORE THAN AWARE OF EVERY PAYMENT SHE SENT SHE AUTHORIZED EVERYTHING!!! Every attempt I’ve made to try to get answers from ms <removed> have been ignored. I’ve been a member of PayPal for YEARS!!! And how is my loyalty repaid?!?! You’re bull crap resolution center steals not just the money that <removed> Stole to begin with, but you also steal 20$ For every time <removed> **bleep**ed me over!! Now my account is almost 500$ negative and all these “disputes” have been ruled in this no good THEIF <removed>s FAVOR?!? But not after this shady company took easily 100$ for themselves in Fees alone!!!! Ive documented every price of evidence that proves I’ve been robbed not only by some woman without so much as a “verified email address” but my PAYPAL AND BANCORP AND WELLS FARGO DIRECTLY!! I will take this information to every news outlet in the country if I have too!! I live in ARIZONA so the first agency I’m going to contact is “Channel 3 BY YOUR SIDE” I WILL BE CONTACTING AN ATTORNEY ABOUT THE EGREGIOUS DISRESPECT AND COMPLETE LACK OF SECURITY PROTOCOLS TO PREVENT A LOYAL CUSTOMER FROM BEING TARGETED and ROBBED!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.