Resolution Center

Manolo71
Contributor
Contributor
Is it oj for a seller to keep the money for an unreceived item if the trackibg # shows it was delivered ? Eventhough it shows delivered the buyer has not received it and in the mean time the seller submited a lost package claim at ups and the claim was approved and paid to the ups store where the seller sent tje package and he got the money for the lost package claim wich is THE DELIVERED PACKAGE THAT THE BUYER NEVER GOT. Is it fair that the seller keep the payment from the buyer and the money paid for the lost package claim without refunding the buyer just because the buyer opened a unreceived item claim after 1 month of waiting for the seller to respond?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Manolo71

Fair or not doesn't really come into it.

If you opened a dispute for non receipt of item and the seller can provide trackable proof of delivery then the claim would be closed.

The issue would then be between you and the seller to sort out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Manolo71
Contributor
Contributor
Hi The seller stop replaying to my messages because I open an unreceived item after 30 days of not hear from him this I was told by the store manager he shipped my order and you are right it shows the tracking # and says delivered but if paypal has at least 1 representative in the resolution department who really does his job right and follow up this case he/she doesnt have to be a genious or mega smart to go to the ups web site enter the tracking # and it will show tracking # delivered ............. Lost package claim opened and paid .It is very Simpke buy EBAY AND PAYPAL RESOLUTION DEP AND SCALATE A CASE REPRESENTATIVES ARE SO LAZY THAT THEY JUST SEE WHAT EVER IS IN THE CLAIM FILE WICH IS TRACKING # AND DELIVERED I have call at least 50 times or more since it happened and up to this day ebay nor paypal have being able to do what is right THE SELLER IS KEEPING THE MONEY I PAID FOR 2 UNRECEIVED ITEMS PLUS THE MONEY HE RECEIVE FOR THE LOST PACKAGE CLAIM THIS IS THE SITUATION UPS KNEW ABOUT THIS AND IS OK BECAUSE THE SELLER IS THE ONE WHO SHIP THE ITEMS I BOUGHT FROM THE THIEF SELLER (I DONT HAVE ANY RIGJT UNDER UPS ) REASON FROM ON NO USE UPS EBAY IS OK BECAUSE THE EBAY PROTECTION TIME IS OVER AND EVEN KNOWING THIS THEY CAN NOTMAKE THE THIEF SELLER TO MAKE HIM HONEST AND REFUND THE PAYMENT EBAY IS ALLOWING THIEFS AND EBAY APROVE IT IS OK TO STEAL SAME THING HERE AT PAYPAL THEY ARE ALLOWING THE THIEF SELLER TO KEEP MY PAYMENT AND THE MONEY HE GOT FOR THE LOST PACKAGE CLAIM IT IS FRUSTRATING AND DEPRESSING TO FEEL THAT THERE IS NO BODY IN THE LAZYLOTION CENTER TO KNOW HOW TO DO THEIR JOB RIGHT THIS INCLUDES SUPERVISORS TOO
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.