Resolution Center not helping

Les7ones
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a phone that came with a 12 month warranty from an eBay seller. After a couple of months the phone developed faults. I contacted the seller and at the their request, I returned it and after several eBay messages disputing the problems between both parties, they gave me a full refund. However within the first couple of months of owning that phone (before it went faulty), I bought a second identical phone from them. This second phone has now also developed faults and has become totally unreliable. I have again contacted the seller, returned the phone and gone through the procedure of messaging back and forth and they now tell me they cannot replicate the faults I described and they will return the phone to me. I have explained and reiterated to them that the problem is intermittent and there are periods when the phone will function correctly and I have persevered with it but I feel I can no longer rely on it. (I have had no end of problems and frustrations with the phone freezing and crashing etc on very important calls). I telephoned eBay and they explained that since 180 days had not yet elapsed, I could get a refund through the PayPal Resolution Center. I have now been through everything on the Resolution Center regarding the disputed item and the only advice I am given is "have you contacted the seller yet" or words to that effect. I have actually contacted the seller several times and they have replied to each one and I have returned the phone to them. I am now in a situation whereby I am reluctant to accept my phone back from them because I know it is faulty and unreliable. I have owned enough phones to know that. Can anyone offer any help? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.