Resolution Center Failure

Ray_B
New Community Member

I ordered specific camp chairs for my husband and I.  The seller did not ship until we opened a dispute case.  Then the Seller shipped bogus incorrect items and Paypal closed our issue without notice and without our ability to dispute.  We did not get the purchased items....Paypal will not respond.  Chat messages get disconnected, the seller won't respond, and there is no way to talk to someone at Paypal even though I have proof.  My husband and I have been with paypal for a long time and now when we need them.....Paypal is not with us.  There is no way for me to contact them.  I simply want my issue resolved and protected from scammers when I trust my money transfer to Paypal.  Does anyone have suggestions or is my only option to part ways with Paypal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ray_B
New Community Member

Follow up.....cannot even open an issue.  I get the "Sorry, you can't report this type of issue for the selected transaction".  Absolutely horrible.

Login to Me Too

ItemNotReceived
Contributor
Contributor

You can file a dispute with your credit card if you're unable to get help from paypal.

Login to Me Too

Gridlad
New Community Member

Have you been able to get anywhere with your credit card?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.