Regarding To Limitations On My Account

KajalGupta
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal Team

Hello!! I Have a Business Account In PayPal So As You Know That I'm Using A PayPal Since Last 3 Years For Receiving A Payment Through My Buyers Because I'm Doing A Business On Online Marketplace Just Like Etsy, eBay So I Have Connected Through Thousands Of Buyer During 3 Years So I Think PayPal Is The Best Way To Do Business World Wide But On 23/04/2021 One Of My Buyer Open A Dispute Against On Me Because They Are Not Received There Item On Time But As You Know Due To COVID-19 All Order Will Delay 3-4 Days So I'm Try To Contact With My Buyer On eBay But Within 24 Hours 24/04/2021  PayPal Close This Case On Buyer Favour So I Think PayPal Give To Me Atleast 24 Hours To Resolve This Issue But Before This The PayPal Close This Case On Buyer Favour & permanently Limit My Account Due To Potential Risk And Held My Funds For 180 Dyas That's Not Fair With me At All Because Can You Tell Me Without Funds How Can I Dispatch My Buyer Orders On Time And When They Did Not Receive The Item On Time Then They Open A Dispute So Hole My Business Is Shutdown And Trust Me I'm Hardwork Each Day To Setup My Business Since Last 3 Years And Suddenly Everything Is Stop And I Recive lot Of Email Of My Buyers For Update For There Orders But PayPal Hold My All Balnace For Very Long Time So Don't Know How How Can I Handle 500+ Custmoers Without You're Help So Atlast I'm Requested To You Please Look Into My Matter & Here I'm Assure You That My Business Is Legible & In Future I'm Take Care All Policies Of PayPal

Thanks
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.