macovana
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. What is a paypal ticket no? Thanks
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Megan

Hi @macovana,

Thanks for engaging with the PayPal Community.

I apologize for any confusion, but we would not provide a ticket number. Any number given related to a dispute or claim would be a case ID number and would begin with either PP-D or PP-I depending on the case type.

I hope that answers your question!

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

macovana
Contributor
Contributor
Ebay provided a paypal acc and a ticket id order to prove that my refund was made. Does even exist such a thing? The acc is RAP586XHTUZG8. I donnt get it,really. It is an important amount of money.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Megan

I apologize @macovana,

That number is not a number that would be recognized in the PayPal system. If you received a refund for a purchase made using PayPal as a guest, then an email would still be sent to the relevant email confirming a refund. You may want to check your eBay transaction history to locate the refund on the specific eBay purchase.

Thanks!

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.