Refund declining frauds

Cougar621
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal refuses to refund me my money, even tough I never RECEIVED the merchandize, their refund policy is crystal clear on this,, still they side up with the scammers, I sent them all the screen shots they asked for, still it's like talking to a preprogramed robot, same answers, bottom line they make any kind of excuses to decline a full refund, meaning naive customers will lose their money a nd the merchandize. That's PURE FRAUD.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cougar621 

The only evidence paypal accepts for items not received is a tracking number.

If tracking shows delivery of the item then the seller normally wins.

If tracking does NOT show delivery of the item then you would normally win.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cougar621
Contributor
Contributor
BS, I sent my tracking # many times,, not only that, they have their own ways to get it easy, because it's all over the order # RF748385012SG,, and I definitely never received the merchandize, it has been sent back by the customs to the seller, because it was unbranded therefore unlawful to enter the country, bottom line paypall do everything possible not to issue a refund even though they guarantee it if the cust. dont receive the merchandize,, ,, so stupid approach, cause most ppl who loses their money will make sure to inform the net and social media surfers ,, for few $$ PayPal makes out of a single transaction, they will lose xillions when they lose their credibility since mores ppl are gonna be disappointed and will notify others who will be very careful to never trust such companies.. No more risks, no more trust..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cougar621 

If it was unlawful for it to come into your country then you shouldn't have ordered it should you.

Not the sellers fault that it was not delivered.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cougar621
Contributor
Contributor
of course I wldnt order an unlawful item, the seller is using false advertising, they advertise for a huawei p30 pro, nd have a video and pictures that says huawei on the FB, they even use the name of a legit organization like frontearth.. As soon as you pay, they send you a cheap unbranded CLONE that is completely different from the one they promote for,, the only way you find out is when the customs norifies you of the confiscated product, and the return to the sender... PayPal should know and maybe aware of such such scammers, instead of Not doing business with them, they reinforce their existence by a satisfaction nd return policy that you can't resist...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cougar621 

ok then apologies for jumping the gun.

Hopefully you funded your paypal payment via a credit card?

If so talk to your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you?

Failing that can you appeal the claim?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cougar621
Contributor
Contributor
Tks 4 your assistants,, I tried all that for weeks, we trusted PayPal and the refund policy guaranty. They have to keep their customers happy nd satisfied,, those scammers are getting away with millions because of ppl like me are trusting companies like paypal.. Otherwise we wldnt be shopping on line at all.. Pure robbery.
Login to Me Too

Cougar621
Contributor
Contributor
SCAMMERS.
Login to Me Too

Cougar621
Contributor
Contributor
Just wanna say I got robbed by PayPal,, bunch of SCAMMERS that I will no longer use their fraudulent service any more..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.