Reference ID: PP-L-249060602534- Account has been limited

Temp20201026
New Community Member

Hi I dont sell using paypal, only buy things on ebay. Today when I brought something from ebay, it came up with the reference ID  PP-L-249060602534 and says I cant pay using paypal and my account has been limited?

There is been no strange activity on my account, Im not a seller. Can I still buy from ebay using paypal. Im realy confused

Cant get through to talk to some one from paypal. Somone please help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Moneyman1996
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me at about the same time I wonder if it's a glitch in the system?
Login to Me Too

Mybabyjazzy
Contributor
Contributor
I see it’s happened to a ton but don’t see anyone who’s gotten through or received an answer or successfully had it removed
Login to Me Too

elfin64
Contributor
Contributor

hi there

I am having the same problem ! I am not a seller either, use PayPal to make on line purchases. I have tried to contact them by phone twice today, but not had any luck getting someone to answer my call. I tried the automated message centre, but was told they could not access my info and to 'try later".  I am trying to make a  small purchase from an overseas seller and they only accept PayPal as payment , so until my account is unlocked I am stuck. was wondering if how many others are having issues, perhaps   PayPal are having tech issues, hope they sort it soon, so frustrating that I can't contact anyone to sort it out ASAP. 

Login to Me Too

AmyJane0812
The same has happened to me! Today I bought something from a seller in my home country and paypal has limited my account, I have only just made this account too...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.