Recent purchase

Papasobeck68
New Community Member
I recently made a PayPal transaction in order to order a iPhone 11 Pro, I went through PayPal’s secure process and patiently waited for an email about shipping. I ordered it on the 20th of June. On the 22nd of June I received an email with a tracking number for shipping through USPS. I ran the tracking number to see the status and it stated that the package had been delivered on the 8th of June, which is not logically possible
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Papasobeck68,

I'm very sorry to hear that it sounds like an illegitimate tracking number was used for the purchase you made. If you have not done so already, please open a dispute for Item Not Received. If the dispute is closed because of the tracking, appeal the decision so it will be reviewed further. If there is no appeal option in the Resolution Center, click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see your contact options. Make sure to explain about the tracking showing delivery before the order was made.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.