Please help me so that I can upload the proof files

roshdy1900
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal

I received this message

We contacted you a while ago asking to confirm your identity as)) you've reached your annual account receiving limit.

We appreciate that you've chosen PayPal as your preferred way to pay and get paid. As part of our continuous efforts in complying with regulatory requirements, you'll need to confirm your identity to continue using your PayPal account. This is a mandatory process and your account functionality will be limited until this step is completed.

To start, click the button below to provide us with the required documents before 17 August 2021. Otherwise, your account functionality will be further limited.))
……………………………………
I submitted everything needed about two months ago (proof of residency + proof of identity)
Now when I click on the "Confirm Identity" box
It takes me to the next page and I can't add any attachments
I submitted everything I needed about two months ago
Now I cannot submit any attachment because there is no entrance through which I can submit any documents
How can I solve the problem and provide the necessary? If there is a need

look it that 

636.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@roshdy1900 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.