Personal and Business Account Locked/Limited At The Same Time - Algorithm Bug?

Saibernet
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

I just saw checked my emails and saw that both - personal and business one - of my accounts got "deletion/limitation" locks.

I haven't done anything wrong and I've been successfully using PayPal for long. Both of the accounts are fully confirmed and verified.

I run a legitimate business and I have nothing to hide.

I noticed that both of the accounts got the limitation at the very same time (8:45 PM), so I'm assuming it's some kind of automated locks/limits created by a mistake by the PayPal algorithm bug. I'm assuming that's because I log in to both of my accounts from the same IP (which I know is 100% OK - I discussed this matter with PayPal support before opening a business account).

I don't have any open disputes against me as a merchant or any in general.

I'll be happy to get my accounts reviewed manually and I'll provide anything that proves my liability/legitimacy.

Recently we implemented more expensive upsells / plans to our SaaS and at the same time surpassed $2500 account balance, but obviously selling high-end products is not a crime nor a scam.

My business relies on PayPal as well as I need money located in my personal account, so I need a really fast fix.

Please help me with this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.