Perma-Limited out of the blue!

Arnitikos1187
New Community Member

PayPal just decided to permanently limit my account without any clear explanation and only a vague response as "violating terms of service" or something like that. I cant contact them directly, I can't access their phone number. I have been banned and I CANT remove my banking INFORMATION. 

Can someone help? I can list all payments or whatever means to explain my situation. I NEED HUMAN RESPONSE NOT AUTOMATED.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Arnitikos1187. I'm sorry to hear PayPal determined it was necessary to part ways. Such a decision is made only after a thorough review and careful consideration. However, there should be an option to have the situation reviewed. I'm also sorry you've had any difficulty reaching someone to have this reviewed.

Please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page, and then select the topic that best fits your concern to see options to communicate securely with Customer Service. Alternately, you may send a Facebook Private Message (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or you may send a Twitter DM to @AskPayPal.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.