Paypal Won't give my money back!!!

CashF
Contributor
Contributor

I’m posting this using a different account. Help

Here’s what happened: My PayPal account was hacked and email changed around April, I didn’t discover it until June 23rd, once I discovered it I called PayPal and reported the incident. I called PayPal on a regular basis since my email was no longer on my PayPal account for them to reach me; after two weeks I was told that the investigation of the dispute I filed results in a permanent limitation placed on my account, the agents told me that the funds could be withdrawn after 180 days; However, withdrawing funds from PayPal needs to be operated within the account which I no longer have access to. The agents told me that since a permanent limitation was placed on my account, they were unable to restore or add my email nor make any changes to the account. In conclusion, PayPal told me unless I log into my account, there are no other ways to withdraw the funds. That’s why I’m posting this to seek help from those who have similar experiences or those who have legal professions.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.