Paypal safecharge

redjan1
New Community Member

what is paypal safecharge, I have 4 payments for this on my paypalaccount but dont know what they are for.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Profitnesstexas
Contributor
Contributor
In my experience, PayPal Safecharge is a transaction using a credit card linked to your PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
Need to be LinkedIn how do I go about it
Login to Me Too

Stevengoodowens
New Community Member
I I got charged for "the sacred act of the great sasham". I have no idea what this is. Please take off Thanks, Steven.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Manoj

Hello @Stevengoodowens,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you don't recognize the transaction. Be sure to check your pre-approved billing agreement payments. This charge could be from a service you signed up for in the past. If not, you can report it to us. The information may slightly vary for your country.

I hope this helps.

Manoj

Login to Me Too

Gillette_57
I've also just had this. Can anyone tell me what it's for please PayPal?
Login to Me Too

whattheflock256
Contributor
Contributor

I've also incurred a $29.99 fee from Safe Charge - The "item description" references "Traditional Woman" - This make so sense - and I did NOT authorize it.  How do I get my money back

Login to Me Too

1949A
Contributor
Contributor
I also have the item Traditional Woman deducted by Safeguard, in April, for 29.99. Unfortunately this is significantly more in kiwi dollars. I have no idea what this is. The resolution centre advises it was not an unauthorised payment. I think it is
Login to Me Too

Tootie585
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been charged $39.99 by Safecharge for something called "Traditional Woman".  I did not buy this, whatever it is.  I will not pay for it.  Please reimburse me immediately. It is some kind of hack or scam, and you should not be allowing this when so many of your customers have notified you that they are affected.  FIX IT and refund my $39.99 without any delay, and with no more 'splanations why you are not responsible.

Login to Me Too

HalosMonitors
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I've had the same charge. And when I tried to contact the company they blew me off. Now I've been trying to get my money back from PayPal but they make it so difficult. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.