Paypal's Bad Customer Service and Bad UI

NORDRR
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has been making any excuse for withholding money from being withdrawn from my account , ID verifications and re-verifications , Seller account having suspicious items listed(Not true) , Seller account and Paypal account name's not matching (Also not true), now "Card Confirmation" due to their own suspicions has locked my account from withdrawing money once again . Normally wouldn't care but Paypal's terrible customer service and UI doesn't allow me to confirm my card. I get redirected to my cards infomation when clicking said card I need to confirm, an issue that I read occuried years ago and now has appeared again "coincidentally". The card that was used regardless is in my name which is the same and used on both my Paypal and Ebay seller account . I've used alternative verification methods like sending the card statements that included my account numbers , name and the transcation that signaled whatever made up alarm they want to refer to . I've sent this info mutiple times all either rejected or prompting more info for exmaple their now requesting a statement that lists my address , OK Paypal.

May anyone help me!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PPnoG
New Community Member
A man buys the car from me wants to use PayPal to pay the deposit $1600 he decides not to make any more payments . PayPal gives the deposit money back to a man purchasing my car and I had to go repossess the car because the fool never made any payments. Now PayPal expects me to pay them the money they paid out to him. Someone please, explain this to me. This man obviously has done this before because he insisted on using PayPal to pay his deposit.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.