Paypal limited my account, I couldnot receive or send money

TieuLongFX
Contributor
Contributor

I recently received a notification that my account has reached a threshold, here is the message:

"You have reached a usage threshold that requires us to confirm your identity as the account owner. PayPal needs to do this to comply with regulatory requirements. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at dashboard"

1.png

I submitted all the required documents about 3 months ago (bank statement and scanned passport) to Paypal immediately and Paypal asked me to wait for a couple days for them to review the documents: "

Thank you for providing the required information.

We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days.”

2.png

However, I still keep receiving a message from Paypal which required me to submit the documents where I made a transaction. The issue is that when I follow the link, Paypal said that I have submitted all the documents and told me to wait. I am really confused.

I'm trying to contact at support center 3 times but they didn't solve it for me. Only automatic answer:

3.png

I am wondering what is really going on with Paypal, what are they thinking?

Can somebody help me with this? I need this account to receive my investment from many brokers in the world.

Thanks and Best regards!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.