Paypal froze my balance because I did not answer some kind of survey.

Delenn365
Contributor
Contributor

I go some cryptic message from Paypal awhile ago that looked like it was asking if I wanted to learn how to transfer money to family and friends.  It didnot say that if I did not answer their survey that they would freeze my balance.  They always said they would pay my transactions from my balance.  I did not ever dream that they would freeze my balance and not tell me.  Now I owe $340 of NSF to my credit union.  Paypal took my Christmas.  It is gone.  I spent an hour on the phone with a representative from Paypal who seemed nice enough, but all he did was give me email letters stating that I made a mistake and told them to take funds from my bank account instead of my balance, which is a lie.  Now I don't have much to go to my bank and ask them to waive the fees.  Does anyone have any experience with this and does anyone have any advice.  It took me a long time to earn that money.  It doesn't seem like much to some, but I don't have a job and have to earn little bits of money on the internet to have any money for Christmas, etc.  And now it is gone.  I spent so  many hours.  I just have to let it go.  But, if anyone can give me any advice, I would really appreciate it.   

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.