Paypal does not respond and customer service is unreachable.

timnovinec
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.
My paypal account was limited and i sent them all the info and it was correct accept one thing that is the nationality. I had the wrong nationality set on my paypal account and i was told i will get my limitations lifted and will be able to remove my credit card and close my account and make a new one. That never happened. I sent them many emails, tried reaching out on facebook but the only thing that i got was their bot that does not understand my problem.

Hope someone can help me since i have been trying for more than 4 months at this point.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

maureenolonyi62
Contributor
Contributor
Hi? I'm maureen,please i want you to cancel submission of my upload of ID, Have submitted which is not clear due to phone camera lens
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@timnovinec 

If you mean you have opened a U.S paypal account and do not reside in the U.S then once the account is limited its very unlikely you can get anything removed from it as it was an illegally opened account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

timnovinec
Contributor
Contributor
So probbably the only way i can make another one is new mail new credit card?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@timnovinec 

*Think so* but if you want 100% correct advice then .........

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

timnovinec
Contributor
Contributor
I prrivste messaged them and the bot replied and he is just not usefull at all
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.