Paypal discriminating against disabled person holding his money for upto 6 MONTHS....

Nextc
New Community Member

To all who can help, I am a disabled person I was refunded £250 approximatly by eBay due to a company called Curries selling a faulty Xbox I opened up a claim against them to send the item back they ignored me and when it come to eBay stepping in they ignored eBay also which breached the terms and conditions as a seller for them to pick up the item leaving the item as an "Abandoned" item eBay forced a refund as the company ignored them and the money went to an account I had closed down.   I closed the old account due to Paypal allowing an subscription to leave my bank which I had asked them to cancel on my behalf but PAYPAL found in the favour of the membership company (Conquer club) which I had not used for nearly 6 months which is why I closed my account but afterward I had an issue with the Xbox while getting my refund the money went into my old account on Paypal, I opened a new account in the same email but it opened as a new account so i cant see my funds, I emailed Paypal for them to send my money from that account to this account so I can cash my REFUND out into my bank and they said it would be done by the end of the day, I had told them I had disabilities and I would like my money fast so I can also buy food since i would use my money for food obviously... Since then they said this "We have received the outcome of balance transfer and upon a thorough investigation, the account has a permanent limitation and funds will be placed on hold until 180 days from August 7th." and gave me some pointers to why but this stuck out to me - "Our aim is to review any valid buyer claims lodged against you. We must allow enough time for claims to be opened as these can take several months to be reported and resolved."  I don't have BUYERS I haven't sold anything for over 3 months accoring to EBAY and I think its been even longer maybe nearly a year since ebay only goes back 3 months it must have been atleast 6 months ago at worst since I sold anything and no one opened up claims and I was a verified seller and had no issues and have a great score on eBay but thats regardless of the point this money was refunded by eBay as I was the BUYER not SELLER... So now Paypal have ignored me and said one message that I would recieve a phone call either by 8pm two days ago or by yesterday 7pm on 11th AUgust 2020 but now they said near the 7pm in message after ignoring me all day wait another 24 hours ... and now they are ignoring my messages and points that THIS MONEY IS MY MONEY REFUNDED TO ME IM NOT THE SELLER I AM THE BUYER... they ignore me no manager call back so I can get my money sorted and they know I am disabled i believe this to be discrimination can any one help me with a CEO phone number or some one who I can contact and leave a complaint against these people.  - I have already phoned citizens advice they have put it through to Trading STandards and I have also contacted The financial Ombudsman but they said I had to wait for a Final Response/resolution letter or 8 weeks from asking for my money then they will step in... I FEEL HELPLESS AND ALONE in this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.