Where and to Whom I can made Formal Complaint PayPal Team Bad Intensions.

NarayanGhimire
New Community Member
The Department Head
Formal Complaint Department
Pay Pal

I have an account with you for since long. Just a month ago your team disabled my transactions holding my money with you and started to ask for so many documents. I repeatedly submitted everything I can provide and I have submitted all. I have nothing more I can submit.

Your highly inefficient and personally biased to me team asking me the same documents again and again and wasting my time. I asked, I am fed up with your service and do not want to account with you anymore. They replied, as the identification is not done they cannot refund my money and also close my account.

I try to reach the complaint officer, I have no way to reach and only I can reach is the same team who is intentionally biased and happy to give me trouble over trouble. Can you look at my case and help me to resolve these very very unpleasant circumstances. Many thanks.

Below is the number of the communication I have repeatedly with your team. Find Attached. 

Request for additional information PP 009 704 979 637 RXI000
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.