Paypal Account Limited

chan2020
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using Paypal for 9 years.  But my Paypal Account has been permanently limited yesterday.  Contacted support but they are saying that I have violated their AUP when I have not.  They can't give a specific reason why.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have been selling advertising service using them.  Without Paypal, I would lose my only source of income.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

depio1
Contributor
Contributor

I think they send you an email to verify your paypal account like "Proof of Address" and they have certain days to comply it and you missed it. 

Login to Me Too

chan2020
Contributor
Contributor

Nah,

@depio1 wrote:

I think they send you an email to verify your paypal account like "Proof of Address" and they have certain days to comply it and you missed it. 

Nah, earlier my brother's account limited.  It was uncomfortable for him to use his phone to contact them.  So he used my laptop to log into his paypal account to see what the issue was.  The very next minute I got the mail from paypal that my account has been limited.  We messaged them several times.  It is the different people from support team giving the same answer with slightly altered text i.e. Violating accepting use policy.  We both have same residential address since we are in the same household.  Perhaps that caused the issue?

Login to Me Too

chan2020
Contributor
Contributor

I have given all the documents they demanded to verify and lift the limit but to no avail.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chan2020

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chan2020
Contributor
Contributor

I tried.  I keep getting the same response from different people that my account will remain limited.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chan2020

Well that seems to be the answer then doesn't it, they no longer sadly want your business.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.