Payment problem

jifriya
Contributor
Contributor

I got this email this morning” Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.” I don’t know what to do. But there is no instruction on what to do. There is no recent activities no cases in resolution center. and Is it because my account is individual account. Do i need to upgrade it into business account?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

13rsmithrnsmith
New Community Member
I had the exact problem and the resolution center link directed me to verify a linked card and bank account. My account verification was processed and limitations were discontinued but I still cannot access the money sent to my PayPal. I chatted with an assistant who said I needed to also enter my social security number before I could have access to my money. It’s now been over 24 hours since providing my social security number as directed and the money still hasn’t appeared in my account.
Login to Me Too

Hazy11
Contributor
Contributor
Sounds like a scam. Immediately call Customer Service number on paypal website. DO NOT USE ANY LINKS GIVEN IN THE EMAIL.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.