Payment on hold

Rakeshraj
New Community Member

hey i have sold 100 netflix account to a guy on telegram at 10$ per account.The total cost was 1000$. So i told him to send me 1050$ because on paypal transjection willcharge be there. After getting money in paypal i sold him the account. But after sending him the netflix account he deleated our chat history and took the ammount. And he claimed on paypal that he didn't recieved the account. As a result my money was on hold. Then he talked on paypal and told that he was only buy one netflix account for which he was paying 10.50$. After that i told with him on paypal and told him that i sent him 100 netflix account and requested him to please take back the claim. But he esclated the case to paypal. Next day i disscussed about that guy on telegram disussion group where he was. Most people told me that he is a froud guy and he has ripped many peole. Always he used to take account fist and he never pay  the sellor back. After some hour he contacted me on telegram and told me that he will not give me 1050$. And i again told him to please send me the money and take bake his claim. But he used harsh word and he deleated the chat. But in the mean time i took the chat history screen shot and i sent it to paypal. 

So please anyone help me to assist me or give there openion on this matter that what will happen as i am  too worried.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.