Payment dispute

Chitty-grosz87
Contributor
Contributor

I am wondering if anyone has had an issue with a payment dispute? I was swindled out of $180, (almost more thank goodness I turned my bank info off and will never use PayPal again) but anyways... I have the misfortune of having to deal with a friend who has a gamboling addiction, he figures out all kinds of ways to get money to support his habit. On October 11th he asked me to accept $180 payment and send it back to him, I should have known better but I obliged. He got the money back then disputed the charge with his bank and turned it around now it took that money from my account. I’ve tried to contact PayPal about this but not a word has been responded...they sure were quick to believe his dispute and steal my money but aren’t even batting an eyelash at my dispute. I am working on filling a dispute with my bank too... I have proof in emails and text regarding exactly what happened. Loving an addict **bleep**, I wish PayPal would do something about this issue...has anyone experienced similar issues? I would like to hear some kind of resolution ideas. Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

aussiee13
Contributor
Contributor

I just had mine rejected when I clearly have not received my item and the sender is doing nothing to assist. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.