Payment complete but not visible on my account.

LM02
Contributor
Contributor

I received a text message from my bank saying that money for an order I was making was transferred to seller. My order was still in my cart and the transaction was not even complete -Step 2 out of 3. The payment is not visible on my Paypal account and the online company has not even acknowledged my order/purchase. I called my bank and they said the transaction is done. Monwy was taken from my bank account. 

What happened?  Thank you for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @LM02,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Was the charge on your bank account related to PayPal? If yes, it should show 'PayPal' in the description of the charge in your bank statement. If it does not show 'PayPal', it means that the charge was not initiated through PayPal and you would need to reach out to your bank again for more information. If the charge shows 'PayPal', instead, please note that when you pay using your bank account, we charge your bank account 5-7 days after the date of the PayPal payment. If the payment in question is not showing on your PayPal account, the charge could be related to previous payment. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @LM02,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Was the charge on your bank account related to PayPal? If yes, it should show 'PayPal' in the description of the charge in your bank statement. If it does not show 'PayPal', it means that the charge was not initiated through PayPal and you would need to reach out to your bank again for more information. If the charge shows 'PayPal', instead, please note that when you pay using your bank account, we charge your bank account 5-7 days after the date of the PayPal payment. If the payment in question is not showing on your PayPal account, the charge could be related to previous payment. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.