PayPal phone number

DonnaOkie
Contributor
Contributor

I've had a dispute on a Mini handheld chainsaw. What I received what nothing like I ordered. The fraudulent company offered to give me 12.00 back to end the dispute. I refused the offer, then I received an email from PayPal. The seller had agreed to give me a full refund, but no refund on tax or shipping. They also wanted me to pay for return. I disagree with PayPal as decision. I am not at fault, and should not lose money, because a fraudulent company sent the wrong Item. I was send a saw blade in a folding knife case. No lithium battery. No power other than the arm strength of the person using it. I have emailed. I have sent messages. I have opened another dispute, but have not heard back from PayPal. I cannot find a phone number to try to get this issue resolved. Does anyone know how to contact PayPal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

evelynd36
Contributor
Contributor
402-935-773[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] I called both numbers. The 1st one I asked for a call back and in 2 days I received a call and was given a full refund. Hopefully it would work for you.
Login to Me Too

evelynd36
Contributor
Contributor
They remove the phone numbers but Google it and the headquarters phone number
Login to Me Too

DonnaOkie
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I was just **bleep** of messing with that fraudulent seller. I accepted the full refund, minus the shipping and insurance. I'll never order anything from Facebook again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.