PayPal needs more info but WHAT?

Temp20220202k
Contributor
Contributor

I use PayPal mostly for online purchases, and other transactions between individuals on Marketplace (if they don’t have Venmo). Today I got an email notifying me of a payment sent to me by a cashback site I use.

“Before we can deposit the money into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Center.

Please provide the missing info by June 13, 2021, or the money will be returned to the sender. “

Well, I’ve been ALL over my account, setup, notifications and Resolution Center. There’s NOTHING showing to be resolved or telling me WHAT info PayPal wants so I’m at a total loss.

For further context, I noticed I’ve been having trouble using PayPal as a payment method online at various merchants, but again, I haven’t been able to see or find WHERE the issue is in my account, so I’ve just worked around it using other payments. Pretty frustrating since I’ve used PayPal since 2003, but if I can’t resolve this, I’ll just close my account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Temp20220202k,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your account. From what you mentioned, it looks like there is a limitation on the account, and we have requested additional information from you. Generally, to remove a restriction from your account, you can go to your Resolution Center and click Resolve beside each requirement in the Account Limitation section. The email you received should give you more information too. If this doesn't help and/or you are not sure regarding what information PayPal needs, you might want to reach out to our customer service. Our Team will be happy to assist you. 

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.