PayPal is useless in helping me deal with fraud

bmorsh
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order for a full kitchen rack. Dongguan <removed> Logistics Co., Ltd. billed me $31 USD and sent me something else, a $1 basket. I wrote to them thinking they have made an error. They responded that their marketing team had made an error. But didn't offer any help. I filed a dispute with PayPal. I clearly explained what I did, with images and copy of the order and the SKU and the explanation. Dongguan <removeed> Logistics Co., Ltd. took forever, and finally responded. Despite having shipped the product to me from a location that is a 20 minute drive from my home, they provided the following return address for me to send the $31 item to: 351100FUJIAN​XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX225XChina (XXX represents Chinese characters). Unless I can have this in English, no courier company is willing to send it. Obviously they know that. PayPal does not let me take any other action but provide a tracking number for shipping back the item. Even if I were to ship it back to China (somehow), they'll claim they never received it, they won't credit me; and I'd be out of more money. Having searched the web for the name of this company, on PayPal community alone, I have found so many complaints about them cheating people. It is mind boggling PayPal allows them to keep an account. This is absolutely unfair. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ljacks302
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, paypal denied my claim stating the item was sent, that's **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.