PayPal is awful

Ghancockx
New Community Member
Two payments have now left my bank account (should only be one) yet it still isn’t showing up in my PayPal. I urgently need the refund i processed to a buyer over a week ago to go through, anyone know why it is still not processed it and why is it stuck in pending when paypal have now taken two lots from my account. To top things off, my account is limited because of a case opened on eBay because I’m still yet to refund the buyer so I hope the reason it’s taking so long isn’t because my account is restricted because the whole reason it is is because they still haven’t processed my refund despite doing it almost two weeks ago. I have been in constant contact with PayPal every day trying to resolve it but the customer service is useless and shocking.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ghancockx 

If you issued a refund from your bank account then how long it takes has nothing to do with paypal, it goes as an echeck and how long it takes is dependent on your banks processing times.

As you are not paying a seller then paypal does not pay the seller upfront as they normally do, this time its you that takes the wait as they don't refund a buyer in advance.

Paypal use the slowest bank transfer option because its the cheapest and its also why they credit sellers upfront so there is no delay in dispatching a buyers item.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.