PayPal holding my funds 180 days. Help. Unable to talk to a live person after multiple attempts

Lilbtran
Contributor
Contributor

I sold some sports memorabilia for a high value. I was doing to get my son a car for graduation. It states I violated the rules or something. I did nothing wrong. Help. I have attempted to call and message including Facebook messenger. I can never reach a live person to talk to for understanding of why this is happening.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Lilbtran
Contributor
Contributor
Addendum. Buyer paid through goods and services. PayPal has received their portion of the fund. Tracking was provided and buyer has all ready received goods. Who has had this issue and how did you get resolved.
Login to Me Too

CHRISTINE124
Contributor
Contributor

me too,I also sold some souvenirs on eBay, and then paypal directly deducted all my money, saying that I violated the regulations and I could not contact the customer service. Now my paypal, more than 2600 US dollars became 0 , I don’t know what to do, please help

Login to Me Too

Lilbtran
Contributor
Contributor
I was finally able to reach someone. The lady I spoke with was really nice but was not able to give me a clear reason as to why this was happening. She did tell me she noted my account and to expect an email with in 10 days. I’m not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing. Today is day 4 of waiting. Luckily my money still shows in my account.
Login to Me Too

CHRISTINE124
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, how did you reach the person, can you tell me, I also need help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.