PayPal details for J&Z Group are suspicious and supplier not responding

Anniejag
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal details for a company called J&Z Group are suspicious. I am trying to exercise my right to the 30 day money back guarantee for two SleepWellness pillows which claim to be orthopaedic and are not. J&Z is not replying to emails and I cannot follow the link to the website on PayPal because of the phishing warnings. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do please?

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Marie54321
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I agree. I will always make sure before buying anything that return postage is paid if needed. PayPal weren't that helpful either, automated responses were not helpful at all the postage (tracked because PayPal wont refund without) for returning so I could be refunded was going to ge more than the item. Really , going to have to put thus down to experience and learn from.it.
Login to Me Too

johnrs64
New Community Member
I too have and outstanding order! I have raised a dispute with PayPal over this purchase as no link or reply to emails also. Go to PayPal resolution centre I have left messages there and if no answer by tomorrow evening I will be ringing PayPal directly!
Login to Me Too

Sandradaw
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with that. PayPal weren't helpful at all. They seem to give this Co benefit of doubt even though it is impossible to get response from them.

Login to Me Too

Cookie53
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having this problem too. Seems no way of getting hold of the company at all. Very surprised PayPal are still letting people purchase through them as their are many complaints
Login to Me Too

Lindypoo1
New Community Member
The sandals I purchased have been worn twice and broken already but cannot get any contact for the supplier so can't take the matter up with them. Do you have any advise?
Login to Me Too

Pixie52
Contributor
Contributor
I did not receive item despite them issuing shipment evidence. Paypal chose to beleive them instead of me. Not happy. No refund.
Login to Me Too

AChester
I had this same problem. I received the Sandals, however they were not as advertised, they were advertised as being suitable for foot issue, flexible soles, etc, they were not at all. No response from the seller, raised a dispute with PayPal who backed the seller! Lesson learnt not to buy from unknown companies and check reviews first.
Login to Me Too

Alex_Mac

WITHOUT PREJUDICE -They seem to be a bunch of crooks; I wish we'd known who we were dealing with. We (in the UK) bought sandals online, from an intermediary website, but it turns out we paid J&Z GROUP, LLC, who alias as THEBESTMART and MYNOMADICBAG .  After weeks we chased PayPal via the resolution forum. PayPal obviously gee'd 'em up as the items then arrived but they were not as described; in fact, a cheap copy nothing like the illustration, with no return address or delivery note . So we chased a refund again with PayPal who, weeks later, said the vendor had asked that we return the item; AT OUR OWN EXPENSE, to an address they cited in China.  The cost of return would be almost half the £25 (25 GBPounds) we'd paid so we didn't risk wasting "Good money after bad"?  J&Z GROUP, LLC 's business model is clearly based on fraud, as we'd have seen if we'd known to  check THEBESTMART on the UK review site TRUSTPILOT;  disasterous ratings from many people who, like us, have been ripped off.  Paypal in effect are supporting these Cowboys by passing on their limp defence that I should return the items to China, even though they were obviously mailed to us from the UK. So I've lost faith in PayPal for colluding with these cowboys too.

Login to Me Too

AnneRebecca
Contributor
Contributor
Me too have had the same problem buing sandals.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.