requesting a refund

Sahila786
New Community Member

HI there I would like to request a refund of 200 pounds. Recently, I have bought a pair of trainers on Facebook market, however the order was supposed to arrive in  3/4 working days on Monday 12th July and it has not arrived . I have asked the seller to provide me with the shipping details when he shipped it on Tuesday 6th July but he said he forgot and only sent me the price that he paid for it as proof. Also to mention that I sent the money to his Papal account (Er*****@outlook.com) but the seller said he couldn't withdraw the money so he refunded me the 200 pounds and told me to send it to his other account (bok***@outlook.com). I have all the proof of the messages that he sent and he has failed to cooperate and release details of the item whereabouts. When I did ask him about the tracking details and that I was going to inform PayPal due to him telling me to check my neighbours if the item arrived, he swore at me and hasn't responded to me since. I asked him for a refund on Wednesday (yesterday) but he is not responding. He is very unprofessional and suspicious, the seller is called 'Kiyan <removed>' on Facebook and is still currently selling items. Paypal responded back to me but they closed the case and said they cant help me no more. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sahila786 

Well instead of all that a bit of actual information would have been helpful.

which dispute did you open?

did you escalate to a claim?

did the seller provide a tracking number?

was the tracking fake?

what reason did paypal give you closing the claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.